Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Follow Friday #002: It's Just a Little Crush


Follow Friday is hosted by Allison of Allison Can Read and Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View. Each host would provide a question as well as a new featured blog.

In any case, thank you for stopping by! Be sure to leave your link in the comments so I could help spread the love!

Q. Who is your to-die-for book crush?

Let's see... Do graphic novels count for this? Hmm. If it doesn't, I would say that Simon from The Silver Kiss had always been a book crush of mine! He as always so mysterious and, honestly, a much more interesting love interest than Edward Cullen from the Twilight series. Zoe's really lucky! I really wish I could get that book again for my eReader...

In any case, I really don't think there's an official picture of Simon, and especially so since there's a lot of different covers, I chose a picture of him that's closest to what he may or may not look like.

This is just one of many covers that feature the silver-haired vampire!


Have a fun and safe weekend!

8 comments:

  1. I'm not familiar with The Silver Kiss. Looks like an interesting read.

    New Follower :)

    My FF @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pick! I guess graphic novels do count. ;) I didn't know about this book, so thanks for sharing!

    New follower! :)

    The Readdicts Feature & Follow Friday

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't read those ones, but sounds great. Awesome pick! New follower via GFC. My FFs are at Musings on Fantasia and LKHill. Happy Friday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not familiar with The Silver Kiss, but I appreciate having something new to look into. New GFC follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, from a new follower!

    Yet another title for my TBR pile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read that book, but I've heard good things about it. I'll have to try it out.

    I’m a new follower by GFC. You can find my Feature and Follow here

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! I read this back when I was 14 and I loved this book!

    New follower
    My answer

    ReplyDelete
  8. *love me some silver-haired vampire* I haven't heard of The Silver Kiss, but Simon sounds very interesting. ;)

    New follower!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your link to your blog! Also, I tend to reply to comments so feel free to come back and check out the response. Have a great day!