Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Camp NaNoWriMo 2013: A Little Tardy to the Campsite


Okay, okay, I know I said that I was supposed to keep my next novel a secret but I just couldn't help it! The new book is entitled How Not to Be a Damsel in Distress. Everything else is a secret. The characters, their backstories, everything is a secret. I'll probably do what I did last time on NaNoWriMo and just probably complain about word counts and the usual.

However, I think I have luck on my side since I do have ZenWriter and time. Most importantly, time. While it's already on the 12th day of July, and the word count is 50,000 as per usual... I think I can make it. I have faith in myself. I have the inspiration. I know where I want to go with it. I have my characters set.

And this time, I will finish my first book before the end of this year.

If you want to add me, you can add me here or even request me to be your camper! I will try my best to give you the best advice as I can! Please participate if you haven't already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your link to your blog! Also, I tend to reply to comments so feel free to come back and check out the response. Have a great day!