Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

OUT NOW: "A Small Collection of Poems From the Past"

Amazon | B&N | Kobo
There are only 12 poems in this small collection but you can get it for the fantastic price of $5 USD over at Amazon, Barnes & Nobles, and Kobo!

I didn't have much of a chance to make the mistakes a teenager would normally make but I did do a lot of observations. These poems are what I would imagine to be what it would be like to make certain mistakes although there's some poems where I have explored dark feelings.

Anyway, there's not going to be much of a blurb as I probably would have done for a regular novel - as such, though, this isn't a regular eBook.

I also realize that the cover is extremely plain for it to be a book about poetry. To be honest, I purposefully designed it that way because I wanted people to more interested in my past writings than the flair. Obviously, Mermaid Tears and any other future novels will have a much better cover but for any collections like these? It's best for them to be plain, in my opinion.

If you could, please purchase it! This eBook will be the first out of many more to come by me!

A collection of poems I have kept since I was 13-17 years old. They're all varying in different subjects but mostly it's about what I imagine certain things must have been like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your link to your blog! Also, I tend to reply to comments so feel free to come back and check out the response. Have a great day!