Pages

Tuesday, October 01, 2013

COMING SOON: "Cathartic Shorts for the Active Brain" Short Story Collection & Writing Commissions

Hmm, I haven't made a cover yet!
Because of some personal happenings, I finally have some more time to write. In the meantime, though, I'm going to try to come up with some ways to actually make some extra money on the side.

Thus! I'm announcing a new book! This one is going to be entitled: Cathartic Shorts for the Active Brain. Why such a long title? Because I had wrote these short stories during the time I worked in a place that wasn't exactly a healthy place.

Well, not mentally/emotionally healthy, at least. There are only four short stories for right now - although I'm thinking about rewriting three more.

Anyway, I only say they're cathartic because, well, during this time working, I have also dealt with things in my life that transformed into nightmares over the course of the time I've worked there.

They became more horrifying as I actually dreamed them but I'm trying to defeat these nightmares by not just writing it but letting known to the world. These are part of my long and agonizing mental dream journal I'm keeping and I'm thinking I should release those finally so I can be free of them -just as I'm free from that terrible job.

But then, also, I'm doing writing commissions as well, if anyone is interested. Do note that I am not charging for the content of the words (to those who are interested in fanfiction) but I am charging for the word count.

Anyway, that's all I have to say about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your link to your blog! Also, I tend to reply to comments so feel free to come back and check out the response. Have a great day!